BlackMambo

Why is Support so slow at the moment?

Question

Why is Support so slow at the moment? For sure you no longer have 24/7 as for last few days my tickets are hardly being answered... I even called, no answer. We are 9 hrs ahead of NM but have never had issues getting email support, usually very promptly

This time its been very frustrating. I have urgent LLS upgrade work and its like Lavu are either understaffed or something else....

And Lavu never sends any kind of email to its customers re new features/enhancements/company news/roadmaps - NOTHING

https://support.lavu.com/hc/en-us/articles/218805488 a routing extension thing, we have to find out about it randomly. You get a new CEO, we find out randomly

Communications should be drastically improved

1 answer to this question

I feel like regular product support is pretty available and easy to get a hold of nowadays... so I guess they have improved on when you posted this up. Support seems fast and friendly!

I do agree about the product roadmap and communications. The software itself is still amazing and pretty stable... but I think more updates would be great... one of the reasons we chose an iPad POS was the ease of updates for new features the developer would be adding! Hope Lavu can at least give us a month email or announcement on what they are working on. Hope the new CEO / President reads this! Lavu is a software company so it's exciting to hear and read about what's in store and when. SaaS can feels more worth it when the developers actually engage with its user base!