Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hamdogger

VAT (sales tax) categories

Question

Hello, here in the Czech Republic we have two VAT amounts for restaurants. 15% for takeaway and 21% for full service dine in.

I would like to know if it's possible to automatically change the tax amount when opening a takeaway or delivery check.

My current POS doesn't do this and I have restorted to doubling the PLUs, one with 21% and 15%, but it is not optimal.

Thanks for any input,

Ryan

2 answers to this question

Hello,

Unfortunately, at this time, there is not a feature that allows for different tax rates based on order type. This is a common feature request and one that I have submitted myself. I know that it is a feature that we are looking to implement in the future, however I do not have a timeline for release.

Hello,

Unfortunately, at this time, there is not a feature that allows for different tax rates based on order type. This is a common feature request and one that I have submitted myself. I know that it is a feature that we are looking to implement in the future, however I do not have a timeline for release.

It's been a couple of months since I asked this question. This is a deal-breaker for me if it is not implemented. I would really like to try and like your software solution, but as it stands, I will have to shop elsewhere...