dmowery

toGO Pricing

Question

For our organization, we have a company owned cafe that is open to the public as well. We have a different pricing scheme for employees vs. the public. I am trying to figure out how to limit the public from ordering the company reduced pricing online. Any suggestions? I think a nice feature for Lavu toGO would be to add a promo code that we could configure to give either a % or x amount of dollars off the total order. My other suggestion that has been addressed on the forums would be to have a cash option for payment. If the concern is having no shows, maybe allow the feature to be enable/disabled in the back-end?

7 answers to this question

I don't have the option anymore since i'm on an LLS,,, but if memory serves,,, go to menu, click on "Category Details" and then change the "Show in LavuToGo" option to no

I don't have the option anymore since i'm on an LLS,,, but if memory serves,,, go to menu, click on "Category Details" and then change the "Show in LavuToGo" option to no

Exactly. This will keep that part of your menu invisible to the public who are using LavuToGo. 

David Miles 

Lavu 

Thanks for the responses. We would like to offer both the public and our employees to order online at their respective prices. It sounds like this option will one limit group of people.

dmowery, 

Correct. There wouldn't be an option to give both groups access to your online ordering. In the current version, you would need to distinguish items for LavuToGo, which would give everyone the same options when ordering. 

David Miles 

Lavu 

David,

Is there anyway to put in a feature request for the implementation of promo codes. I think this would resolve my issue and other Lavu users could find this feature useful.

Dan

dmowery, 

Yes. I will submit a feature request to implement promo codes on Lavu ToGo orders. 

David Miles 
Lavu

Hi David,

Has the promo code feature been implemented in Lavu ToGo? Our organization is still holding off on upgrading our Lavu license for this feature.

Thanks,

Dan