Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest David Miles

The Clubhouse (Columbus, OH)

1 post in this topic

Being a bench warmer is a good thing at The Clubhouse in Columbus, Ohio. 

The Clubhouse features handmade bleachers in their waiting area, which complements their theme and unique atmosphere. Hand crafted sports decor is found throughout the restaurant, along with dozens of televisions so customers can relax and enjoy the big game. 

There’s also a unique spin on the food served at the Clubhouse. It’s a place for everyday bar food, but with a fresh twist. Everything is made in-house, including grilled buffalo wings (not fried), homemade cheese sticks, and a mushroom swiss burger that uses two portabella mushroom caps - that are deep fried - as the bun. 

“I’ve always loved the hospitality industry,†said owner and operator, Ryan Stroup. “ I’ve been fortunate enough to have been the general manager of some really unique places. Once I felt I was ready to open my own spot, I knew this is what I wanted to do the rest of my life! Serve great food, give excellent customer service, and have a unique comfortable atmosphere.†

Stroup was instantly impressed with how Lavu iPad POS helped improve customer service efficiency. “The handheld devices were especially helpful. They make service in my bar top notch because employees can spend more time with their guests and less time at the computers ringing things in.â€

Visit the Clubhouse’s website to see what unique bar foods they offer: www.theclubhousecolumbus.com

post-54-0-32540800-1411604870_thumb.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0