Pilars

Quick Serve force Cash Out or Convert to ticket

Question

We would like to see a feature added to the quick serve button that forces the user to accept a payment for a quick serve ticket or be forced to convert the quick serve to a ticket it they are not going to receive payment immediately. 

Currently if the quick serve feature is utilized and the ticket is saved/server exits rather than cashed out immediately it does not show on the open ticket screen in tab mode. This has caused tickets to be either lost or re entered but items may be lost if the bartender or server does not remember everything that was on the original ticket. If the server was forced to convert the Quick Serve ticket to a tab/ticket if they are not going to cash it out immediately that would keep the ticket in view on the tab screen rather than having to look in the all open orders area which takes extra steps.

4 answers to this question

Hello Pilars!

This is a valuable suggestion; as such, I have submitted a feature request to our development department to see about getting this added to a future version of Lavu (no guarantees, but I will do what I can to make this happen).

In the meantime, I feel it would be prudent for your bartenders to tap the Open Orders button near the top right corner of the screen in the Lavu app if they know that an order was not cashed out right away. All open orders, regardless of their interface origin, will show up in this list.

Please feel free to share any other recommendations you have to improve the Lavu system.

Thank you!

Thank you

We have found the orders under the Open Order tab but it would be much nicer if they were converted to tabs on the main screen so the servers would not enter a duplicated check.

I appreciate you putting in the request.

Charles

Martini MacGyver