aznj03

Payment Gateway Question

Question

Hello. My company is interested in possibly becoming a reseller, but we have a question with regards to payment gateways. We would like to know what gateways are currently supported, and if one of our customers is currently using an unsupported payment gateway and for some reason does not want to switch, can some programming be done to integrate their current payment gateway. Thank you.

6 answers to this question

Hello! The primary gateways we use are those through Mercury, Heartland, and TGate. TGate is the gateway that is compatible with a lot of different processors. We have other integrations with other gateways such as USA ePay, Authorize.net, and MerchantWARE, but our customers have reported some trouble adjusting for tips with Auth.net and MerchantWARE. If you'd like to use one of these other gateways, Lavu Support can provide the Integration data requirements and set the gateway for you.

I'm thinking of Dharma merchant services and USA epay (paysaber clip) or MX gateway (IDynamo). Do you have any problems integrating those sistems?

Hello,

You would need to use one of our three currently supported gateways. Mercury, Heartland or BridgePay.

Thanks,

Rafael

Hi Pablo,

Dharma Merchant Services uses First Data's platform. I can confirm that First Data can work with the TGate gateway as that is how we setup our Lavu accounts . 

Thanks,

Shawn

am setting up LAVU and using Dharma merchant services, which gateway works better?  BridgePay or USA epay?