Pablo

Orders Going To Kitchen Printer On Checkout?

Question

Hello Everyone,

First of all I just wanted to say I appreciate your great work on the product. 

We're trying to figure out why the kitchen printer will sometimes print orders on checkout. What ends up happening is that the kitchen gets another order and end up making food even though the order could have gone through already a day earlier. 

We haven't been able to figure out why it's happening and I'd appreciate any help you can provide. 

Thanks in advance. 

6 answers to this question

Hey Pablo,

This is probably related to a settings on your account. If the "Auto send when printing check or checking out" setting in Advanced Location Setting is set, try unchecking that and see if it resolves the issue.

If you still need help the best thing to do would be to have a support agent check over your settings and if needed, do some trouble shooting. You can contact support by emailing support@poslavu.com

Thanks,

Rafael

Hello Rafael,

Thank you for your prompt reply. We will check the settings you mentioned and see whether that resolves the issue. If not, we'll contact support.

Thanks again.

We had that exact same issue months ago.  I understand that this fixes the issue, but why is it able to be selected as an option if the only fix is to disable the feature?  

Hey Pablo,

This is probably related to a settings on your account. If the "Auto send when printing check or checking out" setting in Advanced Location Setting is set, try unchecking that and see if it resolves the issue.

If you still need help the best thing to do would be to have a support agent check over your settings and if needed, do some trouble shooting. You can contact support by emailing support@poslavu.com

Thanks,

Rafael

​Hello Rafael,

I apologize for the late reply but it took a bit of time before my boss introduced the new settings.

The solution worked and so far so good, thanks for your help.

@LyndonH

There are a number of reasons for all of our present settings. While they may seem odd to some locations, they were likely added because a large number of locations in certain parts of the world require or prefer these settings. I know of a number of settings off the top of my head that are not used in the United States at all, but are required for locations around the world due to different laws and regulation.

If we find that a setting is unnecessary or superfluous, then we will most likely remove it without anyone noticing.

We use the autosend at checkout in our location as we do table service and some quickserve.