Dubvs

Lavu Togo

8 posts in this topic

My small biz really needs a few things for Togo to work. We would like a minimum order for an order for delivery to go through. Also I would like to add a delivery fee to each delivery order. And also I would like the customer to be able to type a little message to us for instruction purposes.

Hello,

These are great feature requests and we are already looking into integrating all of these options into our Lavu To Go module.

Unfortunately, at this time, I can't provide a timeline for when these features would be released. We are always continuing to update our product and help incorporate customer requests.

Keep a lookout in future versions of Lavu or contact our Support Team by email at: support@poslavu.com to inquire about any new features that may be released or added.

I understand that many many businesses want something added or improved, but this is like to go and delivery starting points. I cannot even fathom not having these options in the inception of Lavu to go. I would even take for the moment something that I can write at the top of that to go page saying $20 minimum

Please just think for a moment like a small businessman. Most people that are using this are not chain restaurants and do not have a fleet of drivers that can deliver one sandwich and the delivery service be economical and timely.small businesses need the parameters that big chains don't care about. A minimum dollar amount and a delivery fee are just absolutely vital for this to work.

Hello Dub,

The best way to receive support as soon as possible is to contact my Support Team either by email (support@poslavu.com) or phone (1.855.528.8457).

They will be able to assist you quickly.