Jkellsbar

Lavu to go

Question

Love the feature, customers are really starting to take advantage, but:

the text notification does not work

the "Lavu To Go" tab just shows up on the screen... if bartender is busy and misses sending to the kitchen, customer arrives angry and frustrated... the tab needs to show up in a different color like red, or there needs to be a dialog box show up that forces the bartender/server to send the order before they can do anything else on the screen

Also, I thought the timing option allowed us to increase the wait time when busy, it does not appear to be showing up on the customers end

6 answers to this question

Hello Jkellsbar, 

Thank you for posting. Our Lavu To Go feature is such a strong addition to the POS Lavu ecosystem. It is amazing to have an online function that directly integrates with the front and backend. We have been working on the text notification, and making it more efficient; we are working on getting the notification sent instantly, and not waiting the extra five minutes, which will help the production process. I will make sure dev knows that the notification can be improved. 

David Miles 

Lavu 

There will be many improvements to Lavu toGo happening in the near future. We will keep everyone "posted"

Just today starting setting up Lavu To Go but deleted code from our website since I can't control the menu. We serve lunch and dinner and have a extensive wine and bar list. I only want for now our lunch menu for to-go. Alchohol to go is a NO, NO so is it possible to select which menu is offered on Lavu To Go

Faye, in the menus, if you go to "category details", you can check or uncheck "appear in lavutogo".

Thank you!

Now that I selected the categories, I cannot get the script code to appear on our website. If I type in the url site, it's there with correct categories.

When I apply a optional modifier......a number shows up instead of the spelled out modifier.

Plus I need to be able to select days along with times for accepting online orders.

Is it possible to select days of the week for Lavu to go in the same format as setting up happy hour? We are closed Sunday and Monday but I can't set it up...... unless I am missing something