Pablo Gomez

How is 2.3.5 working so far?

Question

I'm considering POS LAVU for my new start up restaurant, and I se that the software it´s getting better and better.

I have some concerns though (based on the complaints I've seen online).

1.) Bugs

2.) Sistem Reliability

3.)Does it have some new features?

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

I have been using Lavu for just over a year now.  I will say that I am 95% satisfied.  I have not experienced a lot of bugs, I find the releases to be very stable.  Also with every release features are added and most have made life a lot easier.  My biggest issues at the moment are having to reset the app a couple times a night because CC won't swipe and if we have more than 5 checks on one table to system slows to a crawl when that order is opened.  I have mitigated these with staff training.

Hope this helps.  I find it a solid product and recommend it.

Hello Pablo,

Thank you for posting in our Lavu Community!

Concerns are always a big part of finding a Point of Sale that will work best for your company.

1.) Bugs

Bugs happen with all software. We do our best to prevent these by testing our software before the version is released. We have implemented a rigorous testing schedule for testing future versions to prevent as many bugs as possible.

2.) System Reliability

As far as system reliability, a lot of this will depend on the wireless internet at your business. Since we are a cloud based system, our software relies on the speed of your internet. In the event that you have slow or intermittent internet, we do have a solution for that as well. It is the Lavu Local Server. This is a Mac Mini that will act as an in house server that will report to the cloud. In the event that the internet slows down significantly or is lost, tickets can still be sent to the kitchen and cash orders processed as normal.

3.)Does it have some new features?

Lavu accepts and values feature requests from our account holders. When new features are released, new features become available as well. These new features are available at no charge to you.

If you have any other questions or concerns before you purchase Lavu, feel free to contact our sales team at 855-767-5288 or sales@poslavu.com.

Kalynn

Lavu Team