steveanderson

Grouping Items on Receipts

4 posts in this topic

In the advanced settings I have the 'Automatically combine equivalent items on ticket' checked and that works well. It seems like items group together on the kitchen docket but not on the receipts that get printed for customers. It would make the dockets shorter (esp for drinks items) and also would make it easier for customers to quickly check the bill at a glance if items were grouped when the check was printed.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting this. I will submit a request for development to look at. If other users would like to see this, please vote above.

One thing that might make the receipts more comprehensive is the {Add} icon at the order screen. Tap the item in the receipt to the left, and you could add multiple items there. It would print on one line - say, 3 Bud Lights - but not give every item its own line on the receipt. Another request that I've submitted would be to group like items together. I think it would be nice if we could have all the super groups together (like beverages) on the receipt.

Thanks for your continued support, Steve.

David Miles

Lavu

Yes please push for this feature as it really helps the customer to visually verify the order instead of taking time to scan up and down the entire list of items. Please update when will this be available.