thinkfixed

Country Club?

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone had experience with private clubs?  Im wondering how best to handle transactions when they do not end in actual payment and go on to members accounts to be billed monthly.  

Any help is appreciated.

Hi ThinkFixed, 

Thank you for posting. I was talking with a golf country club that used us in their dining area. What he did was put the default layout to {Tabs}. Then, for each day or beginning transaction, he named the tab with their identification number. This allowed them to keep the tab open and add menu items to it throughout the day. 

I would like to state that (typically) orders should all be closed at the end of a day. This makes reports much easier to read. We would be able to work around orders staying open for extended periods. If this is something that you would be interested in doing, please message me your number, and I can go through some details with you. 

David Miles 

Lavu 

Well, I just planning up to join a Golf country club, so your experience will give me a huge confident and look forward to join with a positive frame of mind.

Hello Emma, 

Thank you for that. If you ever want to call our support staff, they would be able to talk with you about all your options and make sure that you know about all the tools POS Lavu offers. You can also private message me, and continue using the forums for advice. 

David Miles 

Lavu